Have you been in to see our ReUse building yet? If not please stop by whenever we are open for general collection.
Many of us have a closet or attic with items too good to toss out, but not really being used to their full potential if not totally forgotten. We take these items and either find them a new home or try and process them for recycling in some manner.
When you visit, you’ll enter at our Reception area, where donations are processed by our volunteers. We have numerous bulletin boards with general information, and wish lists for what people are looking to pass on or for what is needed.
Once you enter our Main Building area, you’ll see rows of items including…
- general housewares
- home repair tools and hardware
- books and magazines
- music and movies
- packing materials
- large paper and cardboard tubes
- home improvement, tools, hardware, etc.
- lights and shades
- holiday decorations
- ribbons and wrapping paper
- binders, boxes and photograph storage
- school supplies and office supplies
- personal care items
- pet products
- home décor items
- skis and other sports equipment
- toys, books, and games
- containers for repurposing
- craft items
- fabric, notions, yarn, buttons, etc.
- silk and plastic flowers