As Wachusett Earthday is run on an all-volunteer basis, we can always use extra hands and ideas. If you have time to help out regularly or just occasionally, we welcome your help with sorting of materials inside the ReUse Building; handling electronics and metals for recycling; overseeing the drop off of general recyclables, bulbs and batteries, leading craft classes and more.
We are currently in need of volunteers with skills to assist in projects like these:
- Building of some small pole barns and a lockable shed for tool cart storage
- Installing tiles around sinks in the bathrooms and kitchen area
- Installing shelving
- Offering craft classes which reuse or re-purpose items
- Administrative tasks including volunteer scheduling
- Grant writing
- Transporting items for reuse to the center from individuals or businesses
Volunteer Contact Information
Please complete the following form, if you are interested in volunteering at the Recycle Center – and thank you!